1. With the development of the dust collector skills of the bag filter series and the increasing progress in environmental protection requirements, the scope of application of the bag filter is becoming more and more extensive on the road. With the current technology of the bag filter, it has been solved High humidity, adhesion, low temperature, turbid smoke, explosion, and even air that can filter fine dust extensively, etc.
2. Cohesive dust Cohesive dust is easy to accumulate and accumulate on the surface of the filter bag in large quantities. The bag filter can process the cohesive dust in time through the principle of adsorption. In this way, the waste garbage can be disposed of in time. It is recommended that you can The system pipeline is mixed with an appropriate amount of porous powder, and the appropriate powder is used to adsorb the cohesive dust, so as to achieve the obvious effect of observability. Then the bag filter is used for purification. For example, refractory plants use dolomite powder to adsorb and purify asphalt smoke, aluminum plants use alumina to adsorb asphalt and hydrogen oxide, and road company asphalt concrete workshops use limestone powder to adsorb asphalt smoke. The adsorption efficiency can reach 90-98%.
3. The corrosive influence of the bag filter is mainly gas and dust, such as sulfuric acid gas formed by the presence of sulfur molecules in coal and heavy oil fuel, or various salt dusts when it meets with water. Since the corrosion phenomenon in the flue gas purification occurs when the flue gas temperature is below the acid dew point, it is necessary to ensure that the system flue gas runs above the dew point temperature.
4. The flue gas of submerged arc furnaces, ferrosilicon furnaces, calcium carbide furnaces, ferroalloy furnaces, boilers, dryers, etc. are all high-temperature flue gases. The bag filter can currently process flue gas with a temperature below 290°C, if the temperature exceeds 300°C For industrial use, Oasis recommends you high-voltage electrostatic precipitator equipment. Generally, the high temperature that the bag filter cannot handle, the electrostatic precipitator is installed for high-temperature flue gas treatment. The use of bag filters to treat flue gas from steam boilers, cement kilns, metallurgical kilns, incinerators and other high-temperature kilns has become increasingly common at home and abroad.
5. Grinding dust When dealing with grinding dust such as alumina, silica, sintered ore, etc., the coarse particles in the smoke and the airflow move at a high speed in the bag filter, causing the filter bag and shell of the dust collector to be affected. For this reason, corresponding measures should be taken from two aspects: reducing the absolute amount of coarse dust in the flue gas and reducing the flow rate of the dust-containing gas, such as installing a pre-dust removal device before the flue gas enters the bag filter. Strictly control the inlet flow rate of the filter bag, and add wear-resistant materials to the air inlet where it is easy to wear.