How to maintain the dust removal equipment. Before that, we have explained the consequences of careless maintenance or incorrect use of industrial vacuum cleaners. Below we introduce how to use the vacuum cleaner and maintain it correctly.
1. There are many types of dust removal equipment, with different models, specifications, structural performance and functional characteristics. Read the instructions carefully before use to avoid damage to the industrial vacuum cleaner and risk to the user's safety due to improper use.
2. The ambient temperature of ordinary industrial vacuum cleaners should not exceed 40 degrees, the workplace should not be above 1,000 meters above sea level, and there should be a good ventilation environment, and the air should not be used in a dry indoor environment with flammable and corrosive gases.
3. Dry dust removal equipment is not allowed to absorb water, and the vacuum cleaner cannot be operated with wet hands. If you need to clean the large paper ball, plastic cloth or waste material larger than the diameter of the straw, it should be removed in advance, otherwise the straw will be easily blocked. When industrial vacuum cleaners absorb liquid substances, remove the filter element and pay attention to draining the liquid in time.
4. Connect the ground wire to ensure the safety of electricity. The general industrial vacuum cleaner does not work continuously for more than 8 hours each time, mainly to prevent the motor from overheating and burning. However, there is a specially designed industrial vacuum cleaner that can work continuously for 36 hours without stopping due to a special heat dissipation system, and can be used with machine tools.
5. When using an industrial vacuum cleaner equipped with an automatic cord reeling device, pull out the power cord for a sufficient length of use. Do not pull the power cord. If you see a yellow or red mark on the power cord, you must stop pulling it out immediately. Prevent the power cord from being pulled too far. If you need to rewind the power cord, press the button to automatically retract it.
6. Do not over-extend and bend the industrial vacuum cleaner hose or fold it frequently, which will affect the life of the industrial vacuum cleaner hose.
Seven, check whether the power plug and power cord of the dust removal equipment are damaged. Leakage will burn the industrial vacuum cleaner motor.
8. Be careful not to hit the mobile dust removal equipment to prevent damage to the barrel of the industrial vacuum cleaner and reduce the suction power of the industrial vacuum cleaner.
9. When the machine is not in use, put it in a ventilated and dry place. For industrial vacuum cleaners that do not support long-term continuous work, the continuous working time should be controlled within the working hours supported by the industrial vacuum cleaner. Do not overload the work, otherwise it will affect the life of the industrial vacuum cleaner.
10. If the main body of the dust removal equipment is hot, there is a burning smell, or the industrial vacuum cleaner is abnormally shaking and humming, you should stop it and send it for repair immediately. Do not overload the industrial vacuum cleaner.